- Redid the titles
- Changed Go-Buster Croaking back to Go-Buster Kero-Oh. Shame to ditch such a good pun.
- Added “Busters Ready Go” during the fight sequence. Track 2 removes this song.
- Added “Bonds ~ Go-Busters 2012 Summer Unit” to the credits.
- No credits ending included.
- Typesetting for Ryuji’s morph.
- 2 name switches.
- Added “Hee Hee” for Usada. Felt he was left out of the roll call otherwise.
- Added “Roger, rabbit!”, “Okay”, and “Roger” for the buddyroids when they’re planning the Tower repairs.
- Dialog changes
- Nice view, huh, Hiromu?
- Look Hiromu! Nice view, huh?
- The name’s Steamroid, the Vagras employee of the month!
- I’m the Vagras employee of the month! Steamroid!
- Just listen!
- Do what you’re told!
- Yes. Yes I do.
- Yes. I sure do.
- I seriously object to the way you’re all forgetting about me!
- I seriously object to the way
you’re ignoring me!
- Pumme down!
- Yoko… pumme down…
- Let. Me go. Yoko!
- Yoko… lemme go…
- and a single unknown!
- and an unknown type!
- Your mission… is to protect the Tokyo Enetower!
- Your mission.
Protect the Tokyo Enetower!
- The enemy Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta Megazords are here!
- Enemy Megazords Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta…
Here they come!
- Buster Hercules, ready for action!
- And, complete!
- Red Buster… that was très bien.
- Red Buster…