- I changed years to months. It makes more sense to me to shorten up the timescale of events.
- I asked megaanon from MFC for Brajira’s final name.^
- If you read all the monster files for Goseiger, you should be able to figure out where the name Brazilla comes from.
- Daigoro Oume’s anpan business is called “Denjipan”, an homage to Denjiman and his love for anpan. Read more about anpan.
- The Ranger Key activation gun used by Black Cross King flashes red, blue, yellow, pink and green – the order of colors from Goranger.
- In the scene where Gokai Pink and Gosei Pink fire at the pink Super Sentai warriors, Gosei Pink yells, “Pink Double Attack Part 2!”. The first Pink Double Attack was with Gosei Pink and Shinken Pink in Goseiger vs. Shinkenger.
- During the big mecha battle, the Black Cross Colossus summons his army
- Brazilla brings his previous 4 forms: Bladerun of the Comet, Blade-Run the Chupacabra, Cyborg BladeRUN and Bladerun the Butcher
- Dagon brings his fellow Hades Gods Ifrit and Cyclops
- Contamineiser brings his cabinet members, the Cleaning Minister Tideiser* and the Mis-Chief Secretary Littereiser*.
- Some fun details on who beat who in the big mecha battle
- Brazilla was crushed by Barivroom, Sky Ace, GokaiOh and Gosei Great. #
- Bladerun of the Comet was dispatched by GekiTohja, Bio Robo and Great Five.
- Blade-Run was snuffed by GaoKing, Change Robo and OhRanger Robo
- BladeRUN was shot down by the jet forms of Jet Icarus, Time Robo and DaiDenzin
- Bladerun the Butcher, who is a near doppleganger for the Shinkenger main villain Doukoku, was slaughtered by ShinkenOh, Senpuujin and Mighty Shogun. Shinkenger, Hurricaneger and Kakuranger are considered patriotic sentai for having Japan centric themes.
- Dagon was overwhelmed by MagiKing, GingaiOh and Five Robo. #
- Ifrit was slayed by the swords of Fever Robo (1st robot), Dyna Robo (5th robot), Flash King (10th sentai), Daibouken (30th sentai)
- Cyclops, a robotic demon who likes to shoot, was wacked by the guns of Dekaranger Robo, Live Robo, and Turbo Robo.
- Contamineiser was assassinated by EngineOh, RV Robo, and DairenOh. #
- Tideiser was wiped out by Victory Robo, Goggle Robo and Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Littereiser was wrecked by Abarenoh, Daizyujin and Galaxy Mega. Almost a dino theme there.
# Villain was defeated by the rival of the show he appeared on.
* Approximate English names for those guys. Their Japanese names are puns based on tidiness and littering. All Gaiark villains have puns in their names. Look up Contamineiser’s Japanese name. It’s a big mouthful.
^June 13, 2014 update: Whelp, MFC ended up using a different name for Brajira. Oh well. If there’s any demand for an update, I’ll do so.
A pamphlet was handed out to movie theater goers with some missing plot points.
- There was a battle that happened before the Legendary War that opens the film.
In it, over 100 robots and giants are blown up or defeated.
If you watch carefully, you can see Gosei Ultimate in pieces behind the damaged Gosei Great during the opening scenes.
- Dead heroes like Rio, Mele and Burai were allowed to come back. Details on how this could happen were later revealed in episode 28.
- Had she been still alive, Machiko Soga would have been invited back to reprise some of her roles such as Witch Bandora or Queen Hedrian.